Full Stack Developer Wanted
We are looking for a talented full stack web developer to join our expanding team.
At 72DPI we pride ourselves on delivering well-designed, functional and compliant websites, mobile websites and bespoke web applications. We are based in South Auckland and deliver digital projects for clients locally, nationally and internationally.
You will be working alongside a team of other specialist web designers and web developers on a wide range of projects for multiple clients and industries.
Your skills will also be used during the development of custom websites, bespoke web applications and with various upgrades and integration work for existing clients.
The nature of the role will push your coding skill set and require you to challenge yourself with each project.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone with an eye for detail, and a passion for developing websites and bespoke web applications.
You will have a minimum of 5 years commercial experience, and the ability to demonstrate your capability and experience.
The following experience is essential:
- Commercial experience with Linux, Apache & PHP and MySQL.
- Commercial experience using PHP and PHP based frameworks (Laravel, Symphony). We would also like to hear an opinion on your favourite framework and why.
- Experience with the following technologies would also be beneficial, (Bootstrap, Twig, Node, NPM, GIT/BitBucket, Docker, Cordova)
The successful candidate will:
- Always maintain high-quality work and use testing and cross-browser compatibility tools.
- Know how to use build tools such as Gulp and Webpack and understand the power they can bring to a project.
- Stay up to date with web standards and always choose the best tools and methods for the job.
- Supply sample sites AND source code as part of their application.
What We Can Offer You
Being an integral part of a small, but well-established team you will have the opportunity to work on a large number of projects for recognisable brands.
You will also have the ability to use your skills on internal projects including
- Upgrading and extending a Laravel based CMS framework.
- Developing native Apps using the Cordova mobile development framework.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we may not be able to respond to every applicant individually.
WANT TO STAND OUT: Please provide examples of your work when you apply.
If you are looking for a new role that will challenge, push and inspire you please send your CV and Portfolio through via the seek website. https://www.seek.co.nz/job/35496358
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.